Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully as they represent the basis upon which bookings are accepted by No Gods No Masters / Whitegrey srls and the conditions upon which you and No Gods No Masters / Whitegrey srls have entered into this agreement.
(1) These general event conditions (T&C) apply with regard to all the cycling events („event“) carried out by No Gods No Masters, as the registered mark of Whitegrey Srls („Organizer“).
(2) With their inclusion via registration on the event website the T&C regulate the contractual relationship between the contracting party and the Organizer (“participation agreement”). The “contracting party and or individual participants” and therefore the Organizer’s contracting party and entitled to assert a claim against the Organizer is exclusively the party that obtains the event services via the respective event website; this applies explicitly even if the event services include entitlements to participate or other services in favor of third parties.
3) The contracting party acknowledges that a mandatory requirement for participation in the Organizer’s events is to submit a valid liability statement for the respective event that is available (unaltered) on the respective event website, including acknowledgment of the respective applicable regulation contained therein. The contracting party shall ensure that the Organizer has originals of the participation agreement signed by all those individuals for whom the contracting party obtains event services under the participation agreement no later than when accredited. Individuals who have not submitted a declaration of liability will not be admitted to the event without the contracting party accruing any rights from this.
(4) The contracting party acknowledges that a mandatory requirement for participation in the Organizer’s events is to submit a valid liability statement for the respective event that is available (unaltered) on the respective event website, including acknowledgment of the respective applicable regulation contained therein. The contracting party shall ensure that the Organizer has originals of the participation agreement signed by all those individuals for whom the contracting party obtains event services under the participation agreement no later than when accredited. Individuals who have not submitted a declaration of liability will not be admitted to the event without the contracting party accruing any rights from this.
(5) The contracting party guarantees that the details of individuals he has provided in the registration process are correct and complete and the individuals concerned are entitled to participate as defined in the respective regulation.
B- EVENT SERVICES
(1) The contracting party guarantees that the details of individuals he has provided in the registration process are correct and complete and the individuals concerned are entitled to participate as defined in the respective regulation. By registering on the respective event website, i.e. concluding the participation agreement, the contracting party acquires for all the individuals named on the registration form the right to participate in the event in accordance with the current T&C and the applicable regulation provided the appropriate declarations of liability have been submitted..
(2) The respective event services are described on the relevant event site and product page. After registering on the event website the contracting party receives a confirmation of registration.
(3) The events in question are open-air events, which are exposed to the elements (weather conditions, etc.). The contracting party acknowledges that the Organizer cannot always influence circumstances locally and the Organizer reserves the right to make adjustments to the contractual services for legitimate reasons (e.g. routing) while taking account of participants’ interests in the best possible way.
(4) The event services are not transferable. The only individuals entitled to participate are those named on the registration form. The exception to this is the single substitution of a participant based on a written application by the contracting party up to 2 weeks before the event begins. For swapping riders after registration a fee of 10€ will be charged.
C- SERVICES PROVIDED IN RETURN – PAYMENT TERMS – CONFIRMATION OF PARTICIPATION
(1) For the event services the contracting party pays for the service specified as part of the registration process (“registration fee”). This also applies explicitly to attendance fees the contracting party obtains for the third parties referred to in the registration.
(2) The registration fees are quoted inclusive of statutory Italian VAT (22%).
(3) The payment of the attendance fee is made via PayPal® or Stripe® on the nogodsnomasters.life site.
The payment of the deposit or any partial or full payment for a reservation on an event shall constitute consent to all provisions listed under “Terms & Conditions” herein. These provisions are hereby incorporated by reference of THE ORGANIZER’S LIABILITY paragraph, and participants are advised to take notice.
(4) The registration price is based on double occupancy and includes the services specified in the itineraries plus optional activities listed, if any. Prices do not include services and meals not listed specifically in the itineraries on the website, passports or other travel documents, air or other transportation to and from tour start and ending points (unless otherwise stated), or personal expenses such as laundry, medical insurance, and communications. The organizer reserves the right to substitute hotels, restaurants, routes or other services listed in the itinerary with comparable services if necessary.
Single Supplement: For individual travelers we charge a single supplement to cover the extra cost of accommodation.
(5) Once the attendance fees have been paid in full, the contracting party receives confirmation from the Organizer for each registration. The confirmation serves as proof that the Organizer has received the attendance fees in full. The confirmation shall be submitted for accreditation at the event venue. Without the confirmation individuals will not be admitted to the event.
(5) Registration to the NGNM Mont Ventoux Challenge closes on March 31, 2020, and is limited to 8 seats. Any additional registrations after that date or exceeding the 8 seats available won’t be accepted.
D- CANCELLATION - REFUND
(1) The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the event at any time for any reason determined in their sole discretion, including if there are too few participants or if the quality of the trip or the safety of travelers is judged by the Organizer to be compromised. In this case any deposit or other payments made on account of an event shall be refunded subject to the organizer receiving refunds from third party providers (i.e. hotels, restaurants, rental agencies, etc.). In the event of a cancellation, the organizer is not responsible for any loss incurred on account of non-refundable or non-transferable air tickets or other unrecoverable travel costs. The participants shall have no right to claim damages from the organizer.
( 2) In the case that a participant of the “NGNM Mont Ventoux Challenge“ is not able to attend the event she has the right to either give the participation to another person or get a refund under the following refund terms:
- with a cancellation up to and including March 31st 2020 the organizer shall refund 75% of the attendance fees.
- with a cancellation from March 31 2020 up to and including May 1st 2020 the organizer shall refund 50% of the attendance fees.
- from May 2nd 2020 onward, no cancellation and no refunds are possible, unless there's a doctor’s certificate which shows participation is impossible for medical reasons, or in cases of ‘’force majeure”.
The Organizer has the faculty to evaluate and reject to its discretion documentation presented, but if accepted, the Organizer refunds 50% of the registration fees.
- no refunds are possible on or after June 5, 2020
(3) The refund of the aforementioned sums to be reimbursed occurs within 30 days of the organizer receiving the cancellation notice.
E- FORCE MAJEURE (Events Beyond Our Control)
(1) The Organizer does not accept any liability whatsoever for injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by any event which are beyond its control including, but not limited to, weather, war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accident to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial.
(2) If the event is changed in venue and/or timing due to force majeure (e.g. bad weather), for which the organizer is not responsible, the organizer shall be released from his obligations and the organizer is not liable for damages that the contracting party or participants incur for this reason (e.g. travel and accommodation costs).
(3) A refund of attendance fees in the aforementioned cases described in (1) and (2) is excluded. With a change in venue and/or time the contracting party and the participants are entitled to attend the rescheduled event.
F- TRAVEL INSURANCE
It is the responsibility of each participant to hold their own comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover all aspects of their tour holiday including overseas medical, dental, hospital and emergency expenses, accidental death, loss of deposit and full payment due to trip cancellation, loss of luggage and personal items, third party liability, damage or loss due to the use of rental bicycles, and legal liability.
G- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS AND PASSPORTS
Since entry requirements vary from country to country, and are dependent on the country of origin, each traveler must ensure that they have the appropriate travel documents for the country/countries we ride in. The Organizer is not responsible for any costs incurred from being prohibited entry to any country during the trip. You must ensure your passport will have a validity of at least six months after your return date home.
H- THE ORGANIZER’S LIABILITY
(1) The organizer, its agents, servants and employees shall not be responsible for personal injuries or property damage, loss or delay, or change of itinerary incurred by any person or event participant arising out of the act of negligence of any direct or supplemental carrier, hotel, or other person rendering any of these services, or accommodations being offered in these events; nor shall the organizer be responsible for any injuries, death, damage, loss or delay in any means of transportation or by reasons of any event beyond the actual control of the Organizer or of any agent or supplier, or due to force majeure. Event participants follow the suggested itinerary at their own risk and agree not to hold No Gods No Masters/Whitegrey Srls responsible for injury or death resulting from accidents.
(2) The contracting party is hereby explicitly reminded once again that the Organizer and/or his lawful representatives or agents are not liable for damages for which they are not responsible. This applies, for example, to road accidents, damages that are caused by malpractice/riding errors of other riders or third parties not related to the organizer or the fact that participants have been prevented in whole or in part from attending due to legal provisions and/or government directives.
(3) This liability limitation also applies expressly to lost valuables, items of clothing and pieces of equipment and damage to bicycles that occur while being transported back.
I- HEALTH AND FITNESS
Activities involved in active travel and the tours described in our printed material and on our website are physically demanding, strenuous and potentially dangerous. By reserving space on a tour, tour participants acknowledge that they are in suitable physical and mental condition to perform the activities described herein. At the discretion of the Organizer, participants failing to meet these physical and mental requirements, or participants deemed harmful or disruptive to other participants’ enjoyment of the tour, may be asked to leave the tour, with no refund applicable.
L- BICYCLES & EQUIPMENT
Rental bicycles provided by event partners, or other type of equipment (accessories, helmets, sunglasses, shoes, or bike accessories) for use during these events, and to be returned at the end, are in satisfactory operating condition and participants agree to use them at their own risk or call deficiencies to the immediate attention of the Organizer. Instruction in the use of bicycles will not be provided and participants affirm that they are familiar with the use of a multi-speed bicycle. All event participants are strongly advised to wear a helmet while cycling.
Participants are responsible for any and all damage once the bikes & equipment are handed over. Participants undertake not to misuse the bike & equipment and return it in the same condition as it was delivered to you (normal wear and tear excepted). Partner brands providing the bikes & equipment will make reasonable efforts to replace or fix any malfunctioning components, unless the problem is created by their misuse of the bike. In the event of a major breakdown, caused by their misuse of the bike, the Organizer cannot be held responsible for providing a replacement frame or component. If the bike and or equipment are stolen, lost or damaged by you during the event, participants will be charged for the price that partner brands set for the bike & equipment (lost or stolen) or for the repair of the damage.
M- VIDEO & PHOTO CONTENT
The NGNM Mont Ventoux Challenge is the perfect ground for a great story to tell. The Organizer will film and document with photos the journey on Mont Ventoux with the purpose of creating:
- a documentary-film on the experience to inspire, motivate other women to take on challenges
- a series of photos to promote the experience via all digital and social
A video/photo release form will be handed out to all participants to sign their consent.
All of the material produced during the event may be used by No Gods No Masters, the Organizer, and the partnering brands for promotional and commercial use at their discretion.